Lice R Gone Safe Non-Toxic Head Lice Shampoo For all the Family

£14.95

Safe Solutions Lice R Gone® nontoxic lice shampoo treatment removes lice and nits on contact. The all natural enzymatic formula is hypoallergenic and biodegradable. Lice R Gone is pesticide-free, environmentally friendly, and safe to use for children. Lice R Gone is the quickest, safest and most reliable way to rid kids of lice and nits. […]

Safe Solutions Lice R Gone® nontoxic lice shampoo treatment removes lice and nits on contact. The all natural enzymatic formula is hypoallergenic and biodegradable. Lice R Gone is pesticide-free, environmentally friendly, and safe to use for children. Lice R Gone is the quickest, safest and most reliable way to rid kids of lice and nits. Our mission is to protect children, families and schools from dangerous pesticides.

Lice R Gone is available in 8 oz. bottles (~ 16 treatments). One bottle of Lice R Gone provides treatment for an entire family’s lice infestation. Lice R Gone is economical, usually only one treatment is necessary to cure head lice.

Safe Solutions patented formula for Lice R Gone® non-toxic shampoo works on lice & scabies because of a special enzyme known as protease. Protease enzyme is produced naturally by arthropods as a means to open their exoskeletons during the molting process. Protease enzyme is also used by predators such as spiders and scorpions to digest their insect prey.

Lice R Gone® non-toxic shampoo is safe, natural and cures head lice, scabies and other ecto-parasites while avoiding exposure to harmful chemicals found in other brands of lice treatment.

Warnings:
As with all shampoos, avoid contact with the eyes to prevent irritation; immediately flush with water if contact occurs. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician. Do not allow children to handle this product unattended.

Ingredients:
purified water, anionic/nonionic surfactant blend, glycerin, enzymes, peppermint oil, sodium borate.

Head Lice

Comments are closed.

Related Products